Important Covid-19 announcement
Suspension of Generation NE Face to Face Service
In order to protect both our customers, staff and partners we have made the decision to suspend all face to face interventions for the foreseeable future.
Generation NE is saying 'Goodbye'
Our team are working from home and if you are already a Generation NE customer, your advisor will still be supporting you via phone, social media, video links, learning platforms and / or email until the programme ends on 31 March 2021.
Although we are no longer taking referrals to this programme, you can still access employment support in your local area, please contact the following for more information:
Newcastle Contact 01912302970 (Newcastle Futures)
South Tyneside Contact 08000731772 (Hot Jobs)
North Tyneside Contact 019 1643 2111 (Back to work)
Northumberland Contact 0808 196 3936
Gateshead Contact workinggateshead@gateshead. gov.uk
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Newcastle City Council is committed to the highest standard of quality information and every attempt has been made to present up to date and accurate information. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
However, Newcastle City Council makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information [and related graphics] published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Newcastle City Council for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Neither Newcastle City Council nor any of its employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This limitation of liability applies to all damages of any kind, including direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit and claims of any third parties.
The exclusions and limitations of liability in this disclaimer do not exclude or limit the liability of Newcastle City Council to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or representatives.
From time to time this website may also include links to external Internet sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Newcastle City Council will endeavour not to link or promote businesses or organisations that:
- are defamatory, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous, political or racist,
- are indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature,
- are a breach of confidentiality or someone’s privacy;
- could prejudice any active legal proceedings;
Are likely to:
- cause someone alarm, anxiety or distress;
- encourage violence or racial or religious hatred;
- infringe any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. (This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material);
- are technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct);
- impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresents your identity, affiliation or status;
- encourage or teach conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
Newcastle City Council reserves the right to refuse to have on its website, or remove from it, any content or link which it considers in its absolute discretion to meet any of these criteria or to otherwise be inappropriate.
Making your use of the site enjoyable means we need to fix bugs, install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance of the site. We will try to do scheduled maintenance during times when we anticipate that online use is lower than normal.
We also need to be able to do emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers where, in our reasonable discretion, we see the need to do that. We will try to have the site available again as soon as we think it is safe to do so.
This website and its content is copyright of Newcastle City Council – © Newcastle City Council 2012. All rights reserved.
If an error is noted anywhere on this website please contact us detailing the error you have found.